“Success today requires the agility and drive to constantly rethink, reinvigorate, react, and reinvent.” Bill Gates
Business agility involves adopting a new mindset and a new way of thinking. According to the Agile Project Leadership Network being agile includes:
• Being value delivery focused,
• Frequently interacting with the project team and business users,
• Managing uncertainty through iterative implementations,
• Creating an environment where team members can unleash their creativity,
• Where groups hold each other accountable and information is displayed transparently,
• And finally, continuous improvement is made possible through frequent reviews and after-action reviews.
To read the complete article click here.